This should be great.
Man, this would be great if this caught because it is always nice to find out new info on friends. It was a great time out there in Utah, although, I am glad to be back at home, at least I will be once we are all done getting organized. That is crazy about the 4 boys of the spencers. My family started out with 4 boys then ended with 3 girls. So, if you keep going you could find yourself very happy. I have a few friends out here at school that would kill for a boy so if john has any pointers on commanding that Y that would be great! Anyway, I think the highlight of the trip was the trip into the basement of the Butterwuths... It was great, just a dream. So, anyway, you have one coveter(sp?) Sam and Andrew. Well, again, I hope that you guys will do this thing, it can really be great. The whole time I am writing this I am worried that Sam is going to edit it in her mind, so, oh well, I guess I would fail. Until later. Tom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home