Keep them Coming
Welcome Bruun's! We are glad you are on here! We'd love to hear more and see some pictures. Remember, you don't have to have anything amazing to write, just keep us posted on the day to day. For instance, we went to the park this morning, right now it's quiet a time and then we are going to a friends house this afternoon to work on some sewing projects. Last night we went to Cedar Point, we have season passes, and had a great time. Hayden loves all the big rides he can go on! I will post some pictures soon. I gotta go but I just wanted to encourage everyone to post some more! If we all post just 1-2 times a week then there will be enough new entries to keep people checking it often enough to make it an effective way to communicate. Please remember to spread the word to anyone else who may want to contribute. I really don't mean to be a nag but I just don't want it to die off before we even getting going! Thanks!
Tracey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home