Fun In Cleveland



Things here have been really exciting for the past two weeks. First of all, Hayden started preschool! He went 2 days last week and will start going the three days this week. So far he loves it! When I dropped him off today he ran in and started playing with a new friend. Before I could even say I was leaving he yelled “Bye mom, see ya later!” I’m glad he felt comfortable there! We’ve settled into a nice little routine we all seem to enjoy. The second big news is that Danica started crawling! Two weeks ago at church I did a lesson on tithing in Primary. Tom was teaching Sunday School so I had to bring Danica to my class. We were sorting pennies on the floor and the kids got worried that Danica would get the pennies. I told them not to worry because she couldn’t crawl. But sure enough, she crawled right over! Everyone started laughing, it was great! She is still pretty slow and mostly just crawls to what she can see but I’m okay with that! She also loves to pull herself up on everything! She even thinks she can stand up if she puts her hands on a book on the floor, so she just straightens her legs and puts her bum in the air. We have also started to work on waving and she waved a few times over the weekend. Very cute!
I am working this week on getting my scrapbooking stuff in order. I am going to a crop on Saturday and I want to get a lot done. I’m trying to get 2005 started and finished… needless to say I’m a little behind! But hopefully I can get caught up before Christmas. We had a “Teddy Bear Picnic” yesterday, inspired by the classic song. We invited over a few friends and their teddy bears. We played hide and seek, wore teddy bear disguises, played games and had a picnic. It was a lot of fun.
Well we hope all is well with everyone! I’ll post again soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home