Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Greetings

Things here are really good. We had a fun time this past weekend, we to Geauga Lake Friday night. On Saturday I went to a scrapbook crop from 1-9. I enjoyed it and Tom survived with the kids. It was chaos at our house when I left for the scrapbook thing because there were tons of guys over to watch the BYU game and they had to bring their kids because their wives were at Super Saturday. I was nervous to leave Danica but they survived it and the guys even helped clean the house up before they left.

I taught Hayden our phone number yesterday and he is pretty proud of himself. We went for a walk and I just kept practicing with him and he learned it really fast. I read in a magazine that they should know their phone number at age 3, their address at 4. I figured since he already knows our address he might as well know our phone number two! Next we'll work on my cell phone number! :)

Danica had her 9 month check up yesterday. She is as healthy as can be, and although small and growing slowly she is growing! She's just 15 1/2 lbs! I swear I feed her all the time, but her hands and feet are really small compared to other babies so she is just going to be petite. She's still very cautious with her crawling but is so obsessed with standing up! She doesn't cruise around the furniture yet though so we have plenty of time before walking! I'm still working on waving and clapping but mostly she just gets excited and smiles instead of copying me! Still no teeth or hair!

They are redoing the stairs of our front porch. The cement had gotten really cracked and broken and was irreparable. So they are demolishing the current stairs today and will build new ones tomorrow! Hayden is loving watching all the construction out the window!

This week I just plan to try to get some cleaning done and some scrabooking. Friday night we plan to take the kids to Cedar Point for their Halloween festivals. Hayden LOVES Halloween so much! We figure we'll take the kids before the weather gets really cold. Hopefully we can plan a date night for a future weekend to really ride the rides. I'm also trying to figure out what to have the kids wear for Halloween... Hayden keeps changing his mind!

That's about all going on at our house. Hope all is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home