Hi!

The kids get dressed up for BYU game days! We've been able to watch a few games on TV!!
Thanks for the posts, it's great to get an update on things! If Erik actually wears tights you have to post a picture!!! Good luck finding a place to live! It's great your place sold so quickly. Sam, we are also trying to figure out the Halloween costume thing. I want the kids to have coordinating costumes but I don't think it will happen. I wanted to have Hayden be a magician and Danica be the rabbit he pulled out of his hat but I think he has finally decided that he wants to be a robot. So now I just need to decide on Danica. If Lane is being a pumpkin you could always doing something cute and traditional for Hana like being a witch. It would make for cute Halloween pictures!
By the way, to post pictures you just go to the little box above the words "recover post." It's pretty easy! Good luck!
Tracey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home