The Spencers
This is a copy of an email I got from Rachael, I thought I'd share it since she doesn't have everyone's email address!
HI everyone,
It's been awhile since I've been online!! It has taken awhile to get everything hooked up and running smoothly. We have finally moved and are hibernating in Heber for a few months. It is beautiful here and the boys are having a great time in their new surroundings. Moving was quite a process. We packed up the truck on a Friday and were going to drive and unload on a Saturday and be done. But....the truck had a little mishap on the freeway (there was a metal pipe in the road, John drove right over it to avoid swerving but it clanked around underneath and caused some damage) about 20 miles north of St. George and had to be towed back. What a pain. It all worked out though, my sister and her husband had the day off on Monday and drove with me to pick it up and we unloaded the next day. Moving is NOT FUN but we're glad to be in and somewhat settled. The house wasn't completely finished when we moved in but is getting close now. Our new info is:
(I deleted the contact info for their safety, email me if you want it: traceystinch@gmail.com)
We were glad our house sold and closed with (almost) no problems. I don't think the guy we sold it to will do much for the neighborhood. From what I hear he likes big trucks, lite beer and fast women. Not too uncommon for St. George and especially our little cul-de-sac but sad to see it happen to our little cul-de-sac. Oh well, what can you do??
I'm just trying to take it easy for the next few months. So far so good. The twins seem to be doing fine and growing well. It looks like one of the twins only has one kidney (we're hoping that's it and that's what all of the fuss was about in the beginning). I'm 26 weeks right now and hope I won't have them until mid-December atleast. The longer the better but I'm already HUGE for only being 26 weeks. Benjamin especially is very excited for the twins to come and is always talking about them, drawing pictures for them etc.
John likes his job, but is having to work a lot of late hours for the next week or so. We're both a little annoyed by that but it should hopefully only last another week. We're happy for a change and to be here now.
It's been great to hear from all of you and I've loved all the pictures! Hope you are all having a great fall!
Love, Rachael

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home