Home Sweet Home
Okay, this blogg is dying... please add something!!!!
We had a fantastic holiday but it is really nice to be home at last!! We had planned to stay here for the holidays but then at the last minute all of Tom's siblings (of which there are 6 others) decided to go to his parents house, even the brother and family in Germany! So, we changed our plans and went as well. We left on the 17th and just got back last night (New Year's Eve). Before we left we had fun with Danica's birthday, she turned one!! She's taken three steps and will hopefully be walking soon! She is finally cutting teeth and her hair is coming in, hooray!! She didn't care much for her birthday cake but enjoyed staring at all of us! We had fun in Washington doing all the Christmas things, seeing lights, visiting family, playing games, caroling at his grandma's nursing home, etc. It was fun, but very busy and choatic with soooooo many people!!! Hayden has a cousin with the same birthday, he turned 4 and the cousin turned 5, so we had a fun joint party. Hayden was very specific in that he wanted a mickey mouse cake, pin the tail on the donkey and a pinata, we were able to accomodate on all things and he loved it! Christmas was fun, Hayded was so excited to see that Santa had eaten the cookies we set out! Danica just wanted to play with everyone else's presents, I should have gotten her action figures and dinosours instead of a purse and doll. Tom and I got a treadmill for Christmas, but we actually got it a few months ago because it got to cold to run outside. We also got some money to buy a new dining room table after we move!
I am happy to hear that so many of you had a good holiday! I love the holiday's but now I get to look forward to moving to San Diego and I am really excited about that. I get sad thinking about leaving here but it's so fun to think of moving somewhere bigger, newer and warmer. Plus, I can't wait to be closer to family. Like Erin said, being away makes you want it that much more. It seems that no matter how long of a trip I schedule home there is never enough time to see everyone!
Well, I better head off to bed, we had a busy day of cleaning, unpacking and grocery shopping. Tom starts back at the clinic tomorrow so we wanted things all in order! I'll post pictures when I get a chance, we had computer trouble and they aren't loaded right now. Enjoy the new year!
Oh yeah, did anyone make any fun resolutions this year?
Tracey

1 Comments:
tracey, post a picture of tom in a chicken suit. don't know how wendy pulled that off, but i forgot to bug bj about it at butterworth's b-day party. our holidays were great, our presents arrived at lds hospital 10 days early. we need to get some pics of alex and evan on here.
Post a Comment
<< Home