Men in tights!

Hello, everyone! Sorry it's taken me so dang long to find my way onto this site. i was sorting through my emails in the "trash" folder (there were over 1500) and for some reason the blog invite was in there. Annnyway, here I am. I've had so much fun reading all the posts and finding out what you have all been up to. As for BJ and I, there's nothing really exciting to report. We've worked a lot in our yard this year, as you can see from the picture. I left BJ and Clara to get a load of mulch and when I got back, they were both asleep. Very funny!
For Halloween, Clara is going to be a chicken. She looks so cute in her costume, especially with the way she waddles when she walks. AND, we taught her to make chicken noises too. We were both rolling on the floor when we put it on her. I'll definitely post a picture. I've been trying to get BJ to dress up as a chicken too...with orange tights and all! At first he told me, "Heck no!" but after some convincing, he said he would...only problem is, I can't find orange tights now. Too bad! It would have been so funny! I'll see what i can come up with in the next couple of days.
Well, I hope you all have a fun Halloween. I want to see pictures of everyone in their costumes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home